The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Good morning and Happy Sunday!

Cute thread title shortygal!

Melting...

CFTKR - Rotten Eggs & Skunk Spray

doing tarts today since i'm heading out for a bike ride later on- Country Light Candle's Sweet Orange Pomegranite in my office, Kim's Tarts Fresh Bamboo (BBW dupe) in the kitchen.

Melting...

CFTKR - Rotten Eggs & Skunk Spray

6402.gif

Actually I am melting Pumpkin Donuts from CFTKR!!!!

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm melting: Glory Days from Front Porch. Burning: Blackberry Grapefruit (mini) from BBW.

Yesterday I melted: Lemongrass & Olive from Candledippers. Have a great Sunday.

th_sHellobar.gif

Thanks everyone!! th_shewiggle.gif I am melting BH&G Vanilla Caramel Spice. I need something strong to cut through the stuffy nose. I hope everyone has a good day!

Shortygal~ [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Congrats on the new thread title!

Aria~ [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] and [smilie=th_lmao-1] ...very cute!!!

Happy April Fool's Day! [smilie=th_tease-1]

Up early this morning and had the house to myself for a couple of hours... [smilie=cloud_9] ...everyone slept in this morning.

Melting:

Blueberry Buttercream Cake from DT downstairs

Spring Rain from a talented candle maker upstairs.. [smilie=snoopy] thanks!

Burning:

Apple Pie from Crossroads

Blackberry Patch from Coyer

~Smells great in here!

Have a good one. :)

I just finished Snuggle Baby (Pink sugar/baby powder) from Country Home Scents. Now I am starting Ginger Pumpkin from Crabby Candle Company.

Guest jesuschick

Just started:

• Main living areas-CFTKR Buttercream Maple Zucchini and Vanilla Bean Boysenberry Zucchini. A "bread slice" of each mixed with one "bread slice" of Zucchini Fluff.
  • Master bathroom-Scentsy Clean Breeze

Rewarming:
  • Hall bath-LOL Da Bomb Poppz. Okay. this little guy was a gift tart from her. I would NEVER have ordered it myself. I will be back and back and back for this!! It is delicious!! Very fruity. Perhaps a bit like Paradise (also hard to describe) and maybe like I would imagine slushy or blue raspberry slushy. SO VERY good!

Lots of errands this afternoon. I'm melting Nene's Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries in the living room. Thought this would be like a Froot Loops scent, and it's ok, but not quite the same. Enjoyable on its own terms, but not a reorder. LSC Butterfly Fields is going in the bedroom. I asked DH what he thought and he said he liked it -- I feel so fortunate that DH usually likes what I melt (or at least doesn't mind).

Today is my very FIRST day melting! Bought a melter yesterday, and since I do not have any tarts yet (ordering today) I scooped out a mini BBW candle to melt, Candied sugar plum, from the holidays!

Hi all!

I am melting Scentsy Honey Pear Cider tonight.

graceface - Welcome to the world of melting! th_e3301ae2.gif Where are you ordering from? Walmart has some great tarts under the Scentsationals and Better Homes & Gardens brand - in case you'd like some instant gratification ;)

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Shorty, what a great enabler you have become, LOL! We are so proud! ^_^

I am melting Dream Tarts - Jamacain Rum. It be a strooong one!

Shortygal - Hope your nose gets unstuffed soon! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting LSC Cinnamon Vanilla Waffle Cone & it's another delicious one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Pam's company name is perfect for her tarts - they DO last...and last! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Wonder how she does that? [smilie=th_scratch]

Happy April Fool's Day. I was a stinker and got DH good this morning. I replaced the sugar with salt and when he made his coffee he put a huge scoop of it in his cup. bleh! Then when he poured it out and tried to rinse his cup, I had the sink sprayer rigged to soak him when he turned the water on. Oh yeah. Double whammy! I saw somebody do this on funniest home videos and it totally worked flawlessly today. We laughed so hard. DH is such a good sport about stuff like this. He's vowed to get his revenge when I least expect it. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

We had the family over for a cookout today so I haven't been melting much today. For tonight I put on Mojito from Cheryl's.

Shorty, what a great enabler you have become, LOL! We are so proud! ^_^

I am melting Dream Tarts - Jamacain Rum. It be a strooong one!

Haha! th_thumbs20up.gif

Great title, Shortygal - love the pun!

Jules - LMBO that was a good one. Think he'll getcha back? We have done the sprayer rig for years, but this year nobody even noticed it was April fools till mid afternoon around here since it was on the weekend.

Aria - that was too funny ! LOLOL

[smilie=th_laughing]

Well, I just now finished the machine sewing on Moonpie #100. whew! Now I have to stuff them all, put in the squeakers and hand sew them shut.

:wacko:

Thanks for all the "feel better" wishes. I can't wait for this thing to get better. It still hurts like a son of a gun. ugh

Today's melts:

Coconut Bay by YC in the kitchen

Pink Flip Flops by my tart-making pal (THANK YOU!) in the hallway

Beach Bum also by my pal in the living room (LOVE this one!)

Creamy Tahitian Coconut by BH&G (from a swap pal - thank you!) in 2 bathrooms

Lavender Vanilla type by Nene's in my bedroom

Bodacious Blueberry by Nene's in my bathroom

:rolleyes:

Enjoy what's left of the weekend, friends!

Good morning th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I am starting off with Poison Pie from Crosscreek. It is one of those mornings where I kept hitting the snooze button lol.

Jules - I saw that on AFV, it was hilarious! I can only imagine doing it to someone in person th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

Laurie - Congrats on all those moonpies! You will be making some doggies very happyth_200912104451.gif

sweet&spicey - Thanks! I hope so too...it's just not the same smelling my waxies with a bum nose lol.

HHS ~ Toasted Honey Graham

Just got up, started the melter and now I'm having coffee...spring break week for us here.

Have a great day