The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Love the title name. [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] I'm melting CFTKR Caramel Sticky Buns Cornbread and Can Do Paradise Island. Amazing how such a odd mix can smell so good. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good Morning! Melting YC Good Morning and Pomegranate Cider. Have a great day! It's extremely warm here it's going to be in the 80's here!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning starting my day with Zucchini bread from ten digits and apple cider bread from sun harbor

also still have some spiced apple from Sniff my tarts going. Taking my dog to the vet today. Have a great day.

Melting Orange Crumble Cake from Can-Do

Off to do the weekly grocery shopping...oh yay.

Happy March, everyone. I like the thread title!

I'm melting SH Honeydew Lemonade. Anything of SH's with honeydew in it is out of this world. So fresh and fruity and mouthwatering. Yum. (and it's fair to say that I like this better than ACTUAL honeydew!)

[smilie=th_Drglar]

Twinsmom, congrats on the great thread title! [smilie=th_31]

Stella, I hope you and your doggie come home from the vet with good news and a fast cure!

I've been melting Tara's Celtic Moonspice on and off for about four days. Lucky, lucky me! [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

Morning!

Melting Shayz Blueberry Lemonade, Serendipity, & Caramelized Blueberries, CandleDippers Island Flower & Blue Cotton Candy, and a Lemon Ginger that I made.

Have a great day, everyone! [smilie=th_sml29]

Hello All!

Ugh, what a night/morning! Because of the snow and sleet we got yesterday, we lost power last night and again this morning.....not fun with a baby! angry.gif Someone could cough and the power goes out, it is so flaky and irritating. It is back on right now and I am sure hoping it stays on.

I am finally going to get around to having my morning cup of coffee th_316785e4.gif I am melting Crosscreek Strawberry Noel Cookies.

So sorry Shortygal. Thats how it goes here also. We are supposed to get up to 71 today! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I'm so tired of the cold and wind. But we got lucky and the tornadoes missed us, those poor folks. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Hope your power stays on..

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] Congrats on the thread title Twinsmom!

Stella~ Hope your pup feels better after visiting the vet.

Shortygal~ No power stinks for sure! Especially in the winter! Hope it stays on for you now. :)

It's the twins bday today...I can't believe they are 14 already! Scary. [smilie=th_yellow5]

Today:

Upstairs it's

Can Do Cedar & Saffron

Downstairs:

Dream Tarts Kumquat

Have a good one. :)

Love the title for this month, Twinsmom! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Happy Birthday to your twins, Maggie. [smilie=party] Time sure does fly, doesn't it?

Melting Sweet Cranberry Chutney and Spiced Ginger Cake, both from BH&G.

Happy Birthday to your twins Maggie! Time really does fly by.

Nice thread title Twinsmom!

I have not ordered anything in over a month. It really feels good to use up some really old stash. This afternoon I am melting Candle Haven Tahitian Vanilla. It still smells great!

Now melting Coffee Cake from Thompson's and Buttercream Icing from A Primitive Glow

Maggie, hope the twins have a HappyBirthdayWordsBig.gif...ahh, teenagers...isn't it fun? lol

It is so gloomy here this afternoon...and it was sunny this morning. Waaahhh...I want sun. I feel so blah.

Getting ready to make myself a cup of joe...maybe that will perk me up.

Still melting the same one as yesterday - CFTKR's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. Love this scent! :wub:

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting Sour Cream Spice Cake from Orchid Lake Candles. They are a new to me vendor. Smelling good so far cool.gif I hope everyone is having a good day!

Stella - hope your pup is feeling better! [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD's!

Breelee - does that cutie patoodie in your avatar belong 2 U? [smilie=th_huganimal]

I'm melting DT's Honey Spice Cake. Deeeeeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Thanks a few new meds for him Vet thinks its all allergy related

Melting Cotton Candy Party Cake from CFTKR

have a great evening

am finally going to get around to having my morning cup of coffee th_316785e4.gif I am melting Crosscreek Strawberry Noel Cookies.

Love that Strawberry Noel Cookies. Tonight I'm melting another favorite, Spotted Hog - Piggy Munch and Tuscadero's - Huckleberry Crumble.

[smilie=th_hello]

Hope everyone is doing well. I've totally neglected the melters today. I had some dental work done this morning, and just feeling like crap.

Finishing off the evening with Old Porch Swing by Things That Make Scents - determined to use up those bags!

Maggie - [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to your twins!

I'm turning in early.

Have a good night everyone.