The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Good morning all! I'm burning a 'Vanilla Cake' three-wick candle from Simple Living. I'll be sad if they ever stop making this scent. It's my go-to candle for the living room. I love the scent, it has great throw, and you can't beat the price.

Good Morning! Melting Vanilla Cookie from Yankee Candle in kitchen and Can-Do Twilight in bedroom, they are working great together. This would be a great combo in a candle.

Good Morning Everyone!

Thought I'd just check in today...one of my old favorite places to visit that started my candle addiction 6 years ago!!!

This morning I have melting Carol's Orange Thumbprints...one of my faves...

Enjoy your day!

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the thread title Michele!!

This morning I still have the Sweet Pear Crisp going from Crossroads Candles...will have to change that up soon.

Have a Happy Hump Day! :)

This has to be some sort of record here in Indy. It is a beautiful day and 60 degrees. I am melting CFTKr-Spiced Apple Pecan. I found this one in the bottom of a basket and it smells so great!!! Also melting TDC-Peace, Love and Patchouli. Have a wonderful day.

Love the thread name, Michele!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

This morning, I briefly re-ran last night's scents (my attempt at killing the stinky salmon ghosts lingering around). They were:

Peppermint Spa and WinterMint by Can-Do

and Sleigh Bells by Haley's

This morning it's:

Winter Spice by CFTKR in the kitchen

Christmas Cabin by CBV in the living room

Holiday Wassail by CBV in the hall

Sinus Relief by Shady Mt. in the family room

Vicks Vaporub by Cozy Cottage in DS room

(he's home from school today with sinus & chest congestion)

Snowman Balls is still going strong in my room - unreal staying power on that one!

Thanks, Boogie, for letting me know it's available at Carol's - I'm not sure if her tarts melt well in the lower temp melter in my room. I'll have to see if she still has a bag hanging around if I can't get any from Candle dippers.

I hope you are all having a great day!

[eta]

I just did 2 of the bathrooms, both with clams from BH&G - one in the Iced Cranberry (or something like that) and the other in Frankinsence & Myrrh

I really love it when my house smells great, no matter what room you go in!

Thanks everyone!

It is 65 degrees and sunny here. I am loving it!!

Burning some candles today!

YC Italian Christmas Biscotti

YC Milk & Cookies

VC Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ugh it's hot outside. I stepped out to water my veggies, and it was nearly 80! I came inside and got some water for myself, too. Just doesn't feel like February, IMHO.

Tonight's melt is 'Sour Cream Spice Cake' from CFTKR. Always a favorite!

Thought I'd just check in today...one of my old favorite places to visit that started my candle addiction 6 years ago!!!

This morning I have melting Carol's Orange Thumbprints...one of my faves...

[smilie=th_e16] Anjoymom! - good to C U here! I agree, Carol's OTP scent is SO yummy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Vicks Vaporub by Cozy Cottage in DS room (he's home from school today with sinus & chest congestion)

Laurie - hope your DS feels better! I actually like the way VVR smells - go figure. Kind of a 'comfort' sniff 4 me since we always got that rubbed on when we were kids.

Michele - luv the thread title! [smilie=th_cc8]

I'm melting Thompson's Spice Cake from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Not a harsh spice at all, definitely got the 'cake' sniff to it....yum! [smilie=th_00000020]

Just checking in for a minute before I head off to sleep...

I have my YC Icicles candle burning

Cute title Michele

See you all tomorrow.

Laurie - hope your DS feels better! I actually like the way VVR smells - go figure. Kind of a 'comfort' sniff 4 me since we always got that rubbed on when we were kids.

I like the Vicks smell myself. Do you (or any other fans) have a favorite go-to vendor for Sinus Relief/Vicks Vaporub types? Didn't someone say they & their DH melt one every night? (Sorry, I can't scroll down from the posting window to see who it was and I've just started my first coffee of the day so you can forget me remembering on my own). I'd like to stock up on some that's really potent, I haven't used it enough for comparing.

[smilie=th_thsignA]

This morning I am just re-warming what I had going last night. After morning errands I may light some candles, I got nostalgic for Morenci when I saw it mentioned on the Damage thread. I should have done it yesterday, it was the darkest, day and then it finally became rainy (right when i had to go pick up kids from bus after school - naturally) lol

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, ALL!

[smilie=group_hug]

[eta]

I changed 2 melters to Christmas Jingle by Crabby Candle and another bag gone! woo hoo

No melts yet - I have to clean out the warmers. The weather folks are predicting a high temp in the 80's again today, so I'm going to have to dig out some summer scents.